As a homeowner, one of the ways that you can show that you are committed to a greener world, get tax rebates, comply with the law, and, make huge energy savings in the process is to replace your existing old windows with new high-efficiency ones.
Most of the energy used in heating up your home can be lost through improperly insulated spaces such as windows. Our West Columbia window replacement experts can inspect your home and offer a free estimate.
Energy-efficient windows are usually made of components that increase their performance when it comes to retaining heat from the interior of your home and keeping cold or warm air from the atmosphere from seeping into your home.
If you have properly insulated the rest of your home but cannot still account for the high heating and cooling bill that you receive, the culprit could be your windows.
If you want to comply with the building codes in your area and create a more energy-efficient home, we strongly urge that you call us to install high-performance energy-efficient windows on your property.
At Midlands Roofing & Exteriors, we offer high-performance replacement windows in varying designs and styles that can suit the particular architectural style of your home.
Our experts are highly-trained and use modern techniques and tools to give your home functional and appealing windows.
Key Benefits of Replacing Your Existing Windows with High-Efficiency Windows
Unlike the past when homeowners would just choose the first type of window that they came across when shopping for construction materials, today, many homeowners looking for window replacement in West Columbia are focusing on buying windows which can help in energy conservation.
Some of the key reasons for the popularity of energy-efficient windows include:
- They improve heat retention inside the house during cold months.
- This helps reduce heating costs.
- They help keep heat from filtering into the house during hot months.
- This helps reduce cooling costs.
- Compared to conventional glass windows, energy-efficient windows are made of a combination of materials such as vinyl and fiberglass.
- They come in a variety of designs, styles and colors.
- They require little maintenance and repairs.
- They complement most architectural styles.
Our company works with the best high-efficiency windows manufacturers to ensure that we deliver premium windows to your home.
Whether you are looking to give your home a facelift, want to conform to local building codes, or, simply want to get better energy savings within your home, high-performance energy-efficient windows will do the job.
Let us get started on fitting your West Columbia home with energy-efficient windows by calling 803-414-6801.
Types of High-Efficiency Windows Available at Midlands Roofing & Exteriors
Our team can professionally install high-performance vinyl windows in your home today.
Vinyl windows are relatively lightweight and highly energy-efficient. These windows can be manufactured and cut in a variety of designs to suit your home’s architectural style.
Further, they come in a variety of colors and styles – affording you to customize the curb appeal of your home to your personal taste.
Some of the key installation benefits for your West Columbia window replacement home with our energy-efficient vinyl replacement windows will include:
- They will aid in energy conservation within your home.
- Vinyl windows come with moderate-to-high R-values. This means that they are able to resist the flow of heat through them.
- Note that the higher the R-value rating on a window, the higher its energy efficiency.
- Vinyl windows are affordable.
- Compared to windows made of other energy-efficient materials, those made of vinyl are more affordable.
- Other components required during the installation of these windows are also affordable and easily available.
- They are highly resistant to scratches and abrasions.
- They come in different designs and styles.
- These windows can be fitted in homes with different types of architectural leanings including modern houses such as condos, and, historic houses.
- They require little maintenance.
- Vinyl windows do not require staining, painting, or finishing.
- Further vinyl windows are fade-resistant and easy to clean.
- They are easy to install.
- They can be easily customized.
Types of Energy-Efficient Vinyl Window Styles We Install Across West Columbia, SC
As we mentioned earlier, vinyl windows come in different styles. Our glaziers can install high-performance windows that operate as:
Single-Hung and Double-Hung Windows
For double-hung windows, both sashes usually slide vertically either on an upwards or downwards trajectory.
For single-hung windows, only the bottom sash usually slides vertically in either direction.
You can opt to install a screen on the exterior of your vinyl windows once they are installed. This screen will offer your windows additional protection from the elements and an extra layer of insulation.
Screened windows tend to be more durable, and easy to maintain, and, they also increase the energy savings within your home.
Windows with Grids
We can also customize your vinyl replacement windows so that they come with grids. Grids can accentuate the architectural theme and décor design that you have for your home.
For example, large vinyl windows with grids can work perfectly when used to enclose an outdoor patio or pergola.
Contact Us to Get High-Performance Energy-Efficient Vinyl Windows for West Columbia Window Replacement
Installing our high-performance vinyl windows in your home will help aid the energy conservation efforts that you are making within your home. Apart from reduced heating and cooling costs, these windows offer a host of benefits – key among them being enhanced curb appeal.
At Midlands Roofing & Exteriors, we have a fairly simple of replacing your old windows with new energy-efficient vinyl ones.
You simply need to give us a call and provide measurements for your windows in order to get a free quote. Our highly trained team of glaziers will then arrive at your home to carry out the installation professionally.
Note that our fee for installing vinyl replacement windows will depend on several factors such as modifications needed, the design required, and, window size.
However, regardless of all these factors, you can rest assured that we offer the best rates for installation of energy-efficient vinyl windows for West Columbia window replacement.
For quick, affordable, and professional high-efficiency vinyl replacement windows installation services in West Columbia and surrounding areas, call us today on 803-414-6801.